1. Something satisfying you did on the weekend2. Three things on your bedside3. You'd be surprised at how angsty I get about..4. An author (living or not) you'd like to meet5. Today I want to try hard to..
1. over 100 panels of storyboard...2. paw paw crream. books and my son's drink bottle.3. dog hair4. edgar allen poe5. do a hard days work then go home and do a hard nights work!
1. Filled in for someone teaching Sunday School.2. Hand cream, dust, lamp.3. Running late for anything.4. No brainer. C.S. Lewis.5. Not waste time. The Quiz does not count as wasting time. It is definitely quality.
1. I went to the Writer's Festival, despite being terrified that I wasn't classy enough to be there.2. Does "books" count as one thing even if there are 10 or so? And "random bits of paper"? Plus a lamp.3. Having lots of things planned for the week ahead.4. Marieke Hardy.5. Get outside and enjoy the sunshine for a bit.
1.Repotted my tomato bush. And discovered the first tomatoes growing on it.2. Lamp, books, an envelope with a lock of hair from Rosie's first haircut 12 months ago in it (I've been a bit slow to file away the last one...)3. Another one that starts to get very stressed about being late for anything.4. Lionel Shriver. I can't believe she wrote We Need to Talk About Kevin without ever having had kids herself.5. Keep my baby well-fed (bad case of the parent guilts happening here on that right now). And mark the final few assignments.
1. Taught my Sunday School Class.2. Alarm clock, skip bo cards, jewellery box.3. Not knowing what is gonna happen/not being in control.4. Stephen Lawhead.5. relaz after handing in my assignments.
1. Ran 5kms in 30 minutes (good for me!)2. Alas. 3 cups that need to go into the dishwasher, about 15 books that need to go back on shelves, and a pile of dvds that need to get put away as well.3. Sending out e-mails. I really should just do it but I put it off till it's embarrassing to send them.4. Emily Bronte. I want to know why she wrote WH. 5. Get the song 'Lego House' out of my head. I taught it to year 6 today. Listened to it... 20 times?
1. Went to the Sydney Writers' Festival.2. Kleenex, Bible, alarm clock3. Writing in the proper color on a given list4. Bill Bryson5. Get to bed before I get sick
1. Something satisfying you did on the weekend - visited a friend.2. Three things on your bedside - clock radio, mini-fan, Tupperware midget for holding vitamin C tablets3. You'd be surprised at how angsty I get about..things that realistically are probably never going to happen4. An author (living or not) you'd like to meet - Jennifer Chiaverini5. Today I want to try hard to..get some more stuff out the door / organised for giving away / sorted.
1 hosted a Hope Month dinner party2 tweezers, rubbish bin and remote3 about people who think ferrets are rodents4 Dick Francis5 i wanted to get through today, and I did
1. Navigated my way on my own across Tokyo to the domestic airport and managed to catch my plane.2. Books, pink pen, moisturiser.3. Things that have been on the ground, going on my bench or table.4. Naomi Reed5. Sleep well tonight.
1. Mowed2. Just tidied it finally. Very sparse now- one comic book, box of tissues and the little pewter box that E gave me3. Trying to think of quiz questions4. C.S. Lewis and William Faulkner5. Concentrate on the task at hand
Post a Comment